Good Oaks are looking for a Morning Team Leader to join our friendly, growing team to provide both front-line management and hands-on care.
In this mixed role, Team Leaders support clients to be independent in their own homes by helping with companionship, meal preparation, medication administration and personal care. They also provide support for new starters, audit care records, undertake reviews and spot-checks.
· Paid induction training
· Market leading pay rates (see below)
· All private clients, so no rushing and cutting corners
· Career Progression through innovative team structure
· Common-sense, supportive management
· We’re a quality service provider with happy clients
· Paid mileage, holiday pay and training
Our bands are split into off-peak and peak rates, peak being before 9am and after 6pm. Team Leading duties are paid at £11ph off-peak, £12ph peak between Mon-Fri, and weekends at £12.50ph throughout.
Experience is desirable, as is NVQ/QCF 2 in Health and Social Care, but not essential. A DBS check and two references will be required for this role. A driving licence and full use of own vehicle is required for this position.
If you're reliable, naturally caring, and passionate about providing great, person-centred care we'd love to hear from you!