Good Oaks are looking for full- and part-time Domiciliary Care Assistants to join our friendly and valued team.
Our Carers support clients to be independent in their own homes by helping with companionship, meal preparation, medication administration and personal care.
- Paid induction training, around £130.00 for 3 days training
- Market leading pay rates (see below)
- All private clients, so no rushing and cutting corners
- Career progression through innovative team structure
- Common-sense, supportive management
- We’re a quality service provider with happy clients
- Paid mileage, holiday pay and training
Our bands are split into off-peak and peak rates, peak being before 9am and after 6pm, and flat rate at weekends.
Band A (New Starter, less than 18 months’ experience): Peak £11.00ph, Off-Peak £10.00, Weekends £11.50ph
Band B (NVQ/QCF2, 18 months’ experience or one year with Good Oaks): Peak £11.75ph, Off-Peak £10.75, Weekends £12.25ph
Band C (NVQ/QCF3 and/or three years’ experience): Peak £12.50ph, Off-Peak £11.50, Weekends £13.00ph
Experience is desirable, as is NVQ/QCF 2 in Health and Social Care, but not essential. A DBS check and two references will be required for this role.
If you're reliable, naturally caring, and passionate about providing great, person-centred care we'd love to hear from you!
Full PPE provided