Are you looking for a rewarding live-in care position in and around the New Forest area?
The we pay our Live in Carers between £560-£600 weekly, PLUS holiday pay per week worked and weekly food allowance of £35.
We are currently recruiting, and have regular induction courses. If you are a caring, reliable and professional, we’d love to hear from you. Not only this, we are a caring, quality provider who value our professional staff. That’s why our rates are some of the best around.
- Flexible working patterns
- We pay around £560-£600 a week plus holiday pay
- Pension contributions and employment status
- Food allowance
- Supportive, proactive and understanding management
- Free training and arranged, paid accommodation for training and DBS funded (T&C applied)
- Opportunities to study for a Level 2 through 5 QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care
Our Live-in Carers help our clients stay independent at home by providing companionship, meal preparation, medication administration and personal care.
Our placements are for a minimum of one week, and often for two to three weeks, but are flexible depending on the Client’s and Carer’s wishes.
Our Carers need:
- To have a Recent or Updated Enhanced DBS Check or be willing to undergo one.
- Prior experience in the care sector (but not necessarily Live-in Care)
- To be caring, kind and compassionate
- To manage the home as much as required, possibly including cleaning, shopping and cooking.
Good Oaks is a friendly, successful company focused on providing quality care to private individuals in their own homes through our live-in service and visiting care.
Apply today on Indeed. We accept telephone interviews for the initial interview, so you'll be pre-approved before our training days.
Ever wondered what a #homecare #job involves? Have a look at our superheroes do on a daily basis here! https://goodoakshomecare.teamt...
We do provide our staff full PPE kit along with hand sanitisers and would require them to do a training on Health and Safety at work and Corona Virus workbook to complete before starting placement.