An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Manager to join our friendly and professional start-up home care company in Wimbledon and Balham.
In this role, you would have responsibility for supporting the business owner in the set-up of the business, including initial CQC registration, undertaking new business activities, meeting new prospective clients, providing care assessments, recruiting staff and managing compliance in line with the company’s policies and procedures.
You will be able to shape a new start-up and grow with the business as it develops and expands, with the support of a friendly, approachable and proactive franchise network with established, proven systems.
Why Good Oaks?
- Join a well-resourced and supported professional team
- Benefit from close support from the franchise support office
- We are an award-winning care network, with Good CQC ratings
- A focus on self-funding clients and providing premium quality care
- Very competitive remuneration and flexible working available
- A fit with our PRIDE Values
- Energetic and proactive
- Friendly and engaging
- Organisational skills
- Communication and motivation skills
- IT skills
- Leadership position in the care sector
- Leading a team in a phase of expansion
- Undertaking assessments
- Training care staff
QCF Level 5 in Leadership in Health and Social Care (or working towards it)