Good Oaks Homecare (Derby) are looking for several Domestic Assistants to join our friendly team. You will be working in Derby and the surrounding areas.
We are looking for committed people who have a passion for providing the best care to those in need. We require good communication skills and be able to work on your own initiative.
· Dog Walking
· Companionship - Enjoying a chat over a cup of tea
· General housekeeping duties including washing & ironing
· Outings to the local Garden centre, Supermarket etc
· Support to collect pension or visiting the bank
· Accompany to leisure activities
· Going to a day service
· Accompany and transport for doctor, dental and hospital appointments
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm, Full or Part time hours available to suit your availability.
A driving licence and full use of your own vehicle is required for this position.
· Paid Induction Training
· Uniform & PPE
· Excellent Rates of Pay
· Holiday Pay
· Excellent career progression opportunities