Due to continued company growth, Good Oaks Mid-Sussex are looking for Home Care Assistants to join our friendly and valued team.
Our Carers help clients to be independent and happy at home by helping with meal preparation, medication administration, personal care and providing companionship.
Although care experience and qualifications are desirable, they are not essential as full, paid training is provided before you start.
If you're reliable, naturally caring, and passionate about providing great, person-centred care we'd love to hear from you!
Pay rates (depending on experience in care):
Weekend and peak hours during the week £12.00/h - £13.00/h.
- Bank Holidays are paid 1.5*your standard pay rate (Christmas & New Years Day 2* standard pay rate
- Enhanced rates for 1/2 and 3/4 hours visits
- Mileage is paid at 35p/mile.
- Guaranteed hours contracts are available as well - for evenings and weekends with enhanced pay rates
- Paid induction training at £150, paid shadowing shifts, and yearly refresher training
- Career progression opportunities, fully funded training for NVQ in Health and Social Care
- Uniform provided
- Up to 28 days of paid holiday (pro rata)
- RAC breakdown cover is paid by us
- Free Blue Light Card
- Refer a friend bonus, long-stay bonus, and performance bonus
Our main locations are Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, East Grinstead, and surrounding areas.
If you are new to the role, we offer you longer training and more shadowing shifts so you can get used to clients and the position.
DBS check (paid by us) and two references will be required for this role.
At Good Oaks, our Mission is: “To be the go-to provider of quality care at home by valuing, developing, and rewarding the caring people who work with us.”
A driving license and full use of own vehicle are required for this position.
If you're reliable, naturally caring, and passionate about providing great, person-centered care we'd love to hear from you!