We offer industry-leading pay rates, free training and career progression, flexible shifts, friendly and approachable management team. Full training is provided, so book your interview now and start ASAP.
Do you want to work for an Award-Winning Care Company that values and rewards the caring people who work with us?
Why join us?
- Flexible working patterns
- Market-leading pay rates
- Career progression through an innovative team structure
- Paid mileage and holiday pay
- paid Training
- Pension contributions
- Supportive, proactive and understanding management
- Opportunities to study for a Level 2 or 3 QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care
In return, we also offer:
- Award-winning support and paid training
- The only carbon neutral care role in the area (we plant trees to offset the carbon we produce!)
- Employment perks and benefits
- Career progression opportunities
- Common-sense, friendly management.
We have a wide variety of shift patterns available. Our morning shifts generally start from 7am, and go through to either 11am or 2pm, and our afternoons/evenings start from 2pm to 6pm, and finish at 10pm. We do ask everyone to work their usual work pattern every second weekend.
If you’d like to work for a company that values and develops your career while doing a rewarding, life-affirming job, click the apply button below!
Please note, you will need a valid U.K working visa to be able to apply for this job.
We are a leading care company focusing on providing quality care to private clients in their own homes.
This role can be part- or full-time, with both morning. day and evening shifts available.
As a Good Oaks carer, you’d make a huge difference to the quality of our clients’ lives, having enough time to go the extra mile.
We work hard to develop care roles into a rewarding career that people can progress in; we offer salaried and flexible contracts, paid mileage, career progression through funded diplomas and our Team Leader structure that we only recruit from within for.
Our clients need help with getting up and ready for the day, meal preparation, medication administration, companionship, personal care and outings.
We are looking for staff that fit with our PRIDE Values of how we treat our clients and colleagues: with Professionalism, Respect, Integrity, Dedication and Empathy. A driving licence and access to a car is also necessary.