*** Very competitive welcome bonus now offered ***
We are an award-winning visiting and live in home care company and pride ourselves on the professional yet personal service that our carers provide.
At Good Oaks we strive to be the go-to provider of quality care at home by valuing, developing, and rewarding the caring people who work with us.
Why become a Care Assistant with us?
The role of Visiting Carer can give real satisfaction and fulfilment in a job well done. You will be supporting our clients out in the Salisbury area. This active role supports clients who are relying on you to be able to be in the home they love. It’s a very responsible job, supporting a wide range of clients with professionalism, empathy, and a smile. On top of this, in reward for all your hard work you will receive.
Welcome bonus up to £500 (T&C's apply)
- Excellent pay rates of £11 per hour for all visit times
- Guaranteed hours for stability and security in your role
- £500 signing on bonus
- Flexible working patterns
- Paid holiday pay
- Paid mileage of 40p per mile including our FAB new benefit, the Fuel Allowance Bonus - offering you an up to an extra £50 a month to help with fuel costs
- Full induction training provided and paid
- Paid DBS check
- Pension contributions
- Paid shadow shifts for all new starters
- Opportunities to study for a Level 2 or 3 QCF Diploma in Health and social Care
- Supportive, proactive, and understanding management
- Career progression through an innovative team structure
- All private clients, so no rushing and cutting corners
What do we require?
- Clear DBS check
- Two references
- Driving licence and use of your own car
- Valid right to work in the UK
- Alternate weekend working
Previous experience in healthcare is desirable such as domiciliary care, residential care, or support work however this is not essential as we will provide full training.
If you're reliable, naturally caring, and passionate about providing great, person-centred care click APPLY NOW and our recruitment team will be in touch very soon!