*** Very competitive welcome bonus now offered! ***
Due to client demand we are only able to place female carers at this time
Do have previous experience in the care sector? Do you want to help our clients by caring for them in their own homes?
We are looking for live in carers to join our friendly, passionate care team
What is Live- In Care?
Our Live-in Carers help our clients stay independent at home by providing companionship, meal preparation, medication administration and personal care, living with their clients for a minimum of a week at a time.
We can offer both flexible placements, and guaranteed income through our On-Call System. Our placements are for a minimum of one week, and often for two to three weeks, but are flexible depending on the Client’s and Carer’s wishes.
Why join us?
Welcome bonus £200 (T&C's apply)
Flexible working patterns
- Weekly pay rates of more than £600, PLUS £80 holiday pay earned per week.
Optional On-Call System paying £200 per week on your week off
Travel expenses provided up to £40 per return journey for placements
Competitive refer a friend scheme
- Supportive, proactive and understanding management
Free training and arranged, paid accommodation for training
Opportunities to study for a Level 2 or 3 QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care
What is required as a Live In Carer?
- To have a Recent or Updated Enhanced DBS Check or be willing to undergo one.
- Prior experience in the care sector (but not necessarily Live-in Care) You may have worked as a domiciliary carer, care assistant, support worker, healthcare assistant or similar
- To be caring, kind and compassionate
- To manage the home as much as required, possibly including cleaning, shopping and cooking.
If you feel you can make a real difference and want to join our team then please click apply now and our friendly recruitment team will be in touch shortly.