Do you want to work for an Award Winning Care Company that values and rewards the caring people who work with us?
Good Oaks are looking for Night Carers for both sleeping and waking nights at Clients' homes in the community.
As a Good Oaks Carer you will make a huge difference to the quality of our client’s lives by providing personalised care in their own homes.
What will you be doing as a Night Care Assistant?
In this role, you would be helping with companionship, personal care and keeping Clients safe in their homes. Our night shifts begin between 9pm and 10pm and last until 7am the next day, we have a mix of waking and sleeping nights available.
Previous experience in healthcare is desirable such as domiciliary care, residential care or support work however this is not essential as we will provide full training.
Do you fit in with our PRIDE Values of how to treat clients and colleagues?
· Professionalism with all interactions
· Respect for other people and appreciate peoples varying needs.
· Integrity by doing the right thing and owning up to mistakes
· Dedication to proving quality care
· Empathy towards your clients
If you answered YES to these questions then keep reading!
Why join our Care Team?
- Flexible working patterns
- Market leading pay rates
- Supportive and friendly management team
- Career progression through innovative team structure
- Paid mileage and holiday pay
- Pension contributions
- Supportive, proactive and understanding management
- Paid induction training
- Shadow shifts arranged during the induction process aimed at a smooth transition into role for our carers
- Opportunities to study for a Level 2 or 3 QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care
If you feel you can make a real difference and want to join our team then please click apply and our recruitment team will be in touch shortly.