Good Oaks is recruiting for a Registered Manager to join our start-up home care office in Abingdon and Didcot.
The successful candidate for this exciting opportunity will benefit from a supportive, hands-on business owner, in-depth training and induction, regular Registered Manager forums and the backing of an innovative, friendly support office.
To reflect the importance of the right Registered Manager to our business and our willingness to invest in our people, there is an opportunity to benefit from a 10% equity share in the business, forecast to be worth tens of thousands of pounds in a few years.
About the Registered Manager Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key part of our new franchise office opening near Oxford. Working with the Director we are looking for an ambitious and passionate individual to grow our care provision across Oxford whilst ensuring the quality of our service is outstanding. The new franchise office will be based in the Didcot area.
This exciting opportunity will be for either an experienced Registered Manager or an individual with extensive experience in the Health and Social Care Sector who is keen to progress, for example a Care Home Manager or Deputy Manager.
The successful candidate will need to ensure that Good Oaks’ Mission of being the “go to provider of quality care at home by valuing, development and rewarding the caring people who work with us” is actively reflected in the branch. Furthermore we are looking for someone who can inspire, manage, support and genuinely care for our fantastic Good Oaks staff and clients.
About us at Good Oaks Home Care:
Good Oaks Home Care works exclusively with private individuals offering high quality visiting and live-in care in client’s homes. Our growth and success since 2011 across our network of eleven local offices is largely due to recommendations and referrals. We are focused on providing a premium service of personalised, dependable and quality care.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This is a varied and challenging role, therefore we are looking for a candidate who:
- Has extensive experience and understanding of the Care Industry
- Has excellent management skills and an ability to influence people positively
- Builds fantastic working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Has a proactive approach to networking at all levels in the community
- Has advanced organisational, planning and administrative skills
- Is exceptionally driven to develop and grow our Health and Social Care services
- Is flexible to meet the needs of the business
Benefits of being a Registered Manager with Good Oaks:
- Incentivised bonus scheme
- Employment perks and benefits
- Award winning visiting and Live- in home care provider
- This is a new Franchise office in Oxford so this is a great opportunity to hit the ground running and make it your own
Required for the Role:
- You must hold a QCF Level 5 in Health and Social Care or be working towards it.
- You must also have a full driving licence and use of a car as travel across Oxford
- Good understanding of the CQC and what it means to achieve a "Good" or "Outstanding" rating
- Management experience in the Health and Social Care Sector
- Domiciliary care experience (preferred however not essential)
- Care Manager or Deputy Manager experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £32,000.00-£40,000.00 per year