Good Oaks are looking for full- and part-time Home Care Assistants to join our friendly and valued team.
Our Carers support clients to be independent in their own homes by helping with companionship, meal preparation, medication administration and personal care.
- Paid induction training, around £130.00 for 3 days training
- Market leading pay rates (see below)
- All private clients, so no rushing and cutting corners
- Career progression through innovative team structure
- Common-sense, supportive management
- We’re a quality service provider with happy clients
- Paid mileage, holiday pay and training
Our bands are split into off-peak and peak rates, peak being before 9am, after 5pm and at weekends.
Band A (New Starter, less than 18 months’ experience): Peak: £10.00 and Off-Peak: £9.00
Band B (NVQ/QCF2, 18 months’ experience or one year with Good Oaks): Peak: £11.00 and Off-Peak: £10.00
Band C (NVQ/QCF3 and/or three years’ experience): Peak: £12.00 and Off-Peak: £11.00
Experience is desirable, as is NVQ/QCF 2 in Health and Social Care, but not essential. A DBS check and two references will be required for this role.
If you're reliable, naturally caring, and passionate about providing great, person-centred care we'd love to hear from you!