Do you want to work for an Award Winning Care Company that values and rewards the caring people who work with us?
We are looking for fantastic new carers to join our friendly team by providing care throughout the day to our clients out in the community.
Good Oaks Home Care works exclusively with private individuals offering high quality visiting and live-in care in client’s homes. Our growth and success since 2011 across our network of eleven local offices is largely due to recommendations and referrals. We are focused on providing a premium service of personalised, dependable and quality care.
We are looking for passionate caring individuals to join our Good Oaks Team. As a Good Oaks Carer you will make a huge difference to the quality of our client’s lives by providing personalised care in their own homes.
What is required as a Home Care Assistant?
Our Carers support clients to be independent in their own homes by helping with companionship, meal preparation, medication administration and personal care. Our clients need help with getting up and ready for the day, meal preparation, medication administration, companionship, personal care and outings.
We have a wide variety of shift patterns available. Our morning shifts generally start from 7am, and go through to either 11am or 2pm, and our afternoons/evenings start from 2pm to 6pm, and finish at 10pm. We do ask everyone to work their usual work pattern every second weekend.
Why join us?
· Flexible working patterns
· Market leading pay rates
· Career progression through innovative team structure
· Paid mileage and holiday pay
· Pension contributions
· Supportive, proactive and understanding management
· Free training and arranged
· Opportunities to study for a Level 2 or 3 QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care
What is required?
· To have a Recent or Updated Enhanced DBS Check or be willing to undergo one.
· Previous experience in either Domiciliary care or residential care is preferred however not essential as we will provide full training
· To represent our PRIDE values; Professionalism, Respect, Integrity, Dedication and Empathy
· Full driving licence and have access to your own car
· To be caring, kind and compassionate
If you feel you can make a real difference and want to join our team then please click apply and our recruitment team will be in touch shortly.