Deputy Care Manager
Aylesbury · Aylesbury
About the Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity. A brand-new position for an ambitious and passionate Deputy manager to join our Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire office. This would be perfect for a highly experienced Deputy manager in the care sector or an individual with extensive experience who is keen to progress.
The successful candidate will need to ensure that Good Oaks’ Mission of being the “go to provider of quality care at home by valuing, development and rewarding the caring people who work with us” is actively reflected in the branch. Furthermore, we are looking for someone who can inspire, manage, support and genuinely care for our fantastic Good Oaks staff and clients.
You will be joining a new and fast-paced care company with all the challenges a new care company brings when starting up but will be rewarded for all your hard work too. Good Oaks prides itself on staff well-being as a priority.
About us at Good Oaks Home Care:
Good Oaks Home Care works exclusively with private individuals offering high quality visiting and live-in care in client’s homes. Our growth and success since 2011 across our network of eleven local offices is largely due to recommendations and referrals. We are focused on providing a premium service of personalised, dependable and quality care.
This is a varied and challenging role. Therefore, we are looking for a candidate who:
· Has extensive experience and understanding of the Care Industry ideally in the home care sector
· Has a in depth understanding of the Care Quality Commission and the service standards to support our Registered Manager
· Has excellent management skills and an ability to influence people positively
· Has experience in training care staff and will be able to lead the training sessions
· Builds fantastic working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Will provide extensive managerial support to the office staff and our fantastic carers
· Has experience in delivering staff supervisions and support visits
· Has delivered care assessments, service reviews and is competent in devising detailed care plans
· Has a proactive approach to networking at all levels in the community
· Has advanced organisational, planning and administrative skills
· Is exceptionally driven to develop and grow our Care services
· Is flexible to meet the needs of the business
Benefits of being a Deputy Manager with us:
· Quality service provider
· Long stay bonus
· Paid volunteer days
· Paid match fund learning courses
· Award winning visiting and Live- in home care provider
Required for the Role:
· Experience of managing or coordinating care
· Experience of hands-on care provision
· Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (desirable)
· Willingness to work towards Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care in future
· You must have a full driving licence and use of a car with business insurance
If you are passionate about the Care Industry and a highly motivated, driven individual this role may be the perfect fit for you.
Reference ID: GOHCA03
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00 per year