About the Registered Manager Role:
We are looking for an ambitious and passionate Registered Manager to join our Worchester office. This would be perfect for an experienced Registered Manager in the care sector or an individual with extensive experience who is keen to progress.
The successful candidate will need to ensure that Good Oaks’ Mission of being the “go to provider of quality care at home by valuing, development and rewarding the caring people who work with us” is actively reflected in the branch. Furthermore we are looking for someone who can inspire, manage, support and genuinely care for our fantastic Good Oaks staff and clients.
About us at Good Oaks Home Care:
Good Oaks Home Care works exclusively with private individuals offering high quality visiting and live-in care in client’s homes. Our growth and success since 2011 across our network of eleven local offices is largely due to recommendations and referrals. We are focused on providing a premium service of personalised, dependable and quality care.
This is a varied and challenging role, therefore we are looking for a candidate who:
- Has extensive experience and understanding of the Care Industry ideally in the home care sector
- Has a in depth understanding of the Care Quality Commission and the service standards
- Has excellent management skills and an ability to influence people positively
- Builds fantastic working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Will provide extensive managerial support to our fantastic carers
- Has experience in delivering staff supervisions and support visits
- Has delivered care assessments, service reviews and is competent in devising detailed care plans
- Has a proactive approach to networking at all levels in the community
- Has advanced organisational, planning and administrative skills
- Is exceptionally driven to develop and grow our Care services
- Is flexible to meet the needs of the business
Required for the Role:
- Experience of managing in the care sector
- Experience of hands-on care provision
- Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care (or working towards)
- You must have a full driving licence and use of a car
Benefits of being a Registered Manager with us:
- Quality service provider
- Long stay bonus
- Paid volunteer days
- Breakdown cover
- Paid match fund learning courses
- Award winning visiting and Live- in home care provider
If you are passionate about the Care Industry and a highly motivated, driven individual this role may be the perfect fit for you.
To find out more information please click apply and our Recruitment team will be in touch shortly