Good Oaks are looking for a Full-time and Part-time Guaranteed Hours Home Carer to join our friendly and valued team in their Aylesbury office.
Do you want to work for an Award-Winning, Carbon-Neutral Care Company that values and rewards the caring people who work with us?
Good Oaks Home Care works exclusively with private individuals offering high quality visiting and live-in care in client’s homes.
We are looking for passionate caring individuals to join our Good Oaks Team. As a Good Oaks Carer, you will make a huge difference to the quality of our client’s lives by providing personalized care in their own homes.
What is required as a Home Care Assistant?
Our Carers support clients to be independent in their own homes by helping with companionship, meal preparation, medication administration and personal care. Our clients need help with getting up and ready for the day, meal preparation, medication administration, companionship, personal care and outings.
This role can be part or full-time, with both morning, day, weekend and evening shifts available.
Work times and shifts?
Our morning shifts generally start from 7am, and go through to either 11am or 2pm, and our afternoons/evenings start from 2pm to 6pm, and finish at 10pm. We do ask everyone to work their usual work pattern every second weekend.
Salary and Hours?
£10 per hour with agreed guaranteed hours.
Why join us?
- Flexible working patterns
- Market leading pay rates
- Career progression through innovative team structure
- Paid mileage and holiday pay
- Pension contributions
- Supportive, proactive and understanding management
- Free training and arranged
- Opportunities to study for a Level 2 or 3 QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care
What is required?
- To have a Recent or Updated Enhanced DBS Check or be willing to undergo one
- Full driving licence and have access to your own car
- To be caring, kind and compassionate
If you feel this role could be the perfect fit for you then please get in touch!