Good Oaks Homecare Mid-Sussex are looking for a Team Leader to join our friendly, growing team to provide both front-line management and hands-on care.
In this mixed role, Team Leaders support clients to be independent in their own homes by helping with companionship, meal preparation, medication administration and personal care. They also provide support for new starters, audit care records, undertake reviews and spot-checks.
· Paid induction training, £150.00 for 3 days training
· Market leading pay rates (see below)
· Career Progression through innovative team structure
· Common-sense, supportive management
· We’re a quality service provider with happy clients.
· Paid mileage, holiday pay and training
Experience is desirable, at least NVQ/QCF 2 in Health and Social Care and 5 years’ experience in care.
A DBS check and two references will be required for this role.
A driving licence and full use of own vehicle is required for this position.